1. Registry Held by
Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy (VAT-number: FI-02990060)
23801 LAITILA FINLAND
Tel. +358 2 8571 200
Fax. +358 2 8571 201
2. Person Responsible for Registry
Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy
Tel. +358 40 738 2121
3. Registry Name
This is a client data registry containing personal client information and other such related information for the purposes of Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy.
4. Using Personal information
We may collect, store and use the personal informatio of clients related to Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy. Personal information will be used for client relations, client relations development and analysis, client communications, marketing and business planning.
Personal information contained in the registry may be used for the purposes of direct marketing, direct sales, market research and other direct contact with the client related to the afore mentioned activities for the purposes of Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy and any of its subsidiaries within legislative limitations.
5. Information Contained in the Registry
The registry may contain the following personal information.
Basic personal information such as
• First name, surname
• Contact address
• Country of residence
• Date of birth
• Primary language
• Family size
• Information related to methods of payment Information related to client relationship and appropriate related information such as
• Information related to service use (client no, user names, passwords)
• Start date of client relationship
• Information related to client purchase history (e.g. webstore transanctions)
• Services use (e.g. newsletter subscription)
• Returns, refunds and replacements
• Benefits, sales campaigns and their use
• Information related to invoicing and bill collection
• Areas of interest and other information willfully supplied by registree
• Client contact and communication related to client relationship and other appropriate relations (such as complaints and other feedback as well as client services records)
• Information related to any activity and actions taking part in the website and webstore of Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy
• Permission and prohibition of direct marketing
6. Regular Sources of Information
Personal data and other information may be collected from registrees as well as information attained by registering to and using services and programs related to Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy.
Personal information may be collected and updated from registries of Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy and its subsidiaries as well as from demograpchic registries, credit report registries, registries supplied by commercial marketing entities and other such private or public registries and sources.
7. Disclosing Personal Information
Personal information may be disclosed to partners of Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy for purposes of marketing unless specifically prohibited by registree.
Personal information will not be disclosed outside the European Union or the European commercial area unless deemed necessary for technological purposes of services rendered. In such cases Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy will administer sufficient protection of data as per legislative specifications.
8. Protection of Registry
Databases containing personal information are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means. Databases and their back-ups are located behind locked doors. Manually handled files containing personal data are also located behind locked doors without outside access.
Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy maintains that only those employees that require to do so in order to appropriately perform their employee duties have access to personal data.
9. Retention, prohibition and inspection
Registrees have the right to oversee what information and personal data is held about them. Requests to inspect any such information is to be provided in writing, signed and with proof of identity to the person responsible for the registry. The information may also be requested by visiting the site of Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy in the afore mentioned address.
Registrees have the right to withhold the right to use their personal data for direct marketing, direct sales and other related direct business actions as well polls and marketing research. They may also instruct the company at any time to amend incorrect personal information by contacting the client services of Laitilan Rautarakenne Oy (tel. +358 2 8571 200, email email@example.com)